Monday, July 21, 2008

Dear......

Dear....

You are sleeping now, but I wanted to write you a note to brighten your day. I'm sorry I won't be here when you wake. The highlight of my day is seeing you first thing in the morning. I covered you before I left, you were shivering my darling. If you find yourself smiling today for no apparent reason, it is because I am thinking of you and smiling too.

I long to hold you, but know I must wait. I ache to see you, but need only close my eyes. My life with you has been wonderful. I desire you with every fiber of my being, and admire you in ways words cannot express. You bring joy and happiness to an otherwise lonely soul. I regret not meeting you sooner, but wouldn't trade a second. You are my everything.

You call me your hero, but it is you that has saved me. You suprise me daily with your depth of understanding and your bottomless well of patience. I cannot fathom to think where I would be without you.

I will have dinner for you tonight when you get home. Please allow me to make tonight yours. It is the least I can do to show my love.

I love seeing your face every morning, and knowing that you are still here, but it is night I look forward to most. It is in my dreams I find you, and in my heart daily I keep you.

I can see you now, twirling your hair between two fingers and smiling. Dry your eyes lover, this is a happy letter. Thank you for making me what I am. Thank you for being who you are. Thank you for loving me. Your strength inspires me, your passion drives me.

All my everything. Now, forever and always.

.............



I have no idea where that came from.....weird!

2 comments:

DeLaina said...

Perhaps it's your subconscious trying to tell you something...that was beautiful.

Laurie A Ramirez said...

Agreed! Absolutely beautiful.