Saturday, August 20, 2011

Things I Have Learned ( part Deux)

Quite some time ago, I wrote a blog on things I have learned. I think now is a good time to follow up with another list. So here we go !

- Books are the ambrosia of Life.
-Freedom is worth the responsibility.
-No one is an expert on you, except YOU !
-Without friends, Life would be boring.
-You should always leave loved ones with kind words. It could be the last time you
see them.
-You CAN keep going long after you think you can't.
-Never mix a common mistake with a rare blood type.
-Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.
-Children are the best mirrors.
-Money is a lousy way of keeping score.
-Quiet reflection feeds the soul.
-Everyone has the same amount of Faith, they just invest it differently.
-It's not worth the calories unless it's chocolate !
-Heroes are those that do what must be done when it needs to be done, regardless
of the consequences.
-New adventures help you feel young.
-Peace is a choice.
-No matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief.
-The truth that brings a tear is better than a lie that brings a smile.
-Tight shoes don't make your feet look smaller.
-Dogs understand love better than people do.
-Never be too eager to find out a secret, it could change your life forever.
-Open minds are healthy minds.

Yep. That's about it. I'm sure there is more I have learned, but I am getting older and the first thing to go is your...I just had it. I know what it is.. Oh well.

Enjoy your own lifes lessons and learn daily. Knowledge is never ending, and it's a great conversation starter. Hey, remember Cliffy from CHEERS !?

Be good to yourselves and remember, EVERYONE likes ice cream.

As Always,
Brandon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blogs are The Best!